[rfu-membership] draft of KOR mailing

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 00:00:11 CDT 2008

Lavana,
The flyer looks good, except the photo could be lighter. If you send it
to me by itself, I may be able to Photoshop it into something that not
so dark.

BTW, the list allows attachments, but that often makes the message go
over the size limit. I usually catch them and let 'em through within a
short time. Still trying to help when I can.
:)
Mike Lehman