[rfu-membership] Fwd: [grc] Commemorate May Day, by broadcasting the radio play, "Inquisitions."

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Apr 13 18:19:50 CDT 2008

I want to propose that we schedule this production to play on May Day
(May 1st) during time when no regular content is airing. Possible
times would include:
8-11am
12-2pm

I can add it to the automation system, once I have permission.

My proposal would be that this be a special broadcast, and that it
have the same protections that Radio Bilingue usually has - that it
not be pre-empted by unscheduled live local content. The broadcast
could be under the auspices of the A Critical Ear programming group,
if that was necessary.

On a somewhat unrelated note: after our formal meeting next week, I
can provide some training in using Zara Radio to those interested.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message:

--
Andrew Ó Baoill
- -

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everwhere.
-- Martin Luther King, Jr. (Letter from a Birmingham Jail)