[rfu-membership] calling all trainers

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 19 23:52:05 CDT 2008

Wouldn't it be great if the air shifter hand book was up to date?

  Wouldn't it be nice to have a check list of things to cover in training -- to know that all members really know and understood those basic items.

  If you participate in training-- let's talk about forming a training team as a part of the Membership and Training Group.  We have a computer file of the old airshifter manual and it is just itching and ready to be updated by someone who knows what needs to be in there.  We have training forms for new members to sign upon completing their training.  We are sure that if two or three people who have done a lot of training could get together with us we could make a very useful check list -- and then some more of us could do a better a job at training.  We'd love for you to share your experience with us.

  Please contact Lavana Hawkins at 355-8799 or lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net to help with this project.

  Lavana