[rfu-membership] Ending Amplified Librarian Program after December 15th show

Alex Svec ajsvec at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 3 15:26:39 CST 2008

The Amplified Librarian Show from 6 pm to 7pm every Monday will be having its final two shows on December 8th and December 15th.

After this time, Amplified Librarian Program will be ending and will not be continuing into next year. So starting on December 22nd, our time from 6pm to 7pm will be open and available and The Amplified Librarian show will be done.  Thank you all for tuning into the Amplified Librarian show this fall and be sure to tune in on December 8th and December 15th for our final two shows.

-Amplified Librarians (Alex and Maggie)