[rfu-membership] Re: RFU Digest, Vol 58, Issue 15

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Thu Dec 4 12:32:30 CST 2008

Michael,

I've just noticed this mail in going through the list archive.

As neither you nor your show partner have undergone retraining, or
paid dues for the coming year (and as we had not seen you listed in
the station log for some time), we had assumed you were giving up your
slot. As such, we did not pass the new station code to you - the old
code is due to be removed in the coming days, which will remove your
access to the studio.

In order to remain in the schedule you need to undergo retraining and
pay dues for the current year. I would also stress that it's important
that you attend meetings, that you play an active role in one or more
of our working groups, and that you fill out the station log every
time you are on air.

If you are still interested in retaining your show, please send a
message to the membership group (copied here) who will assist you with
being reinstated in the schedule.

Andrew