[rfu-membership] Programming Group Forms

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 10:43:43 CST 2008

Since the file is going to put together to track the schedule by time of
day slots, the file should have a form for each hour (or whatever) that
has a live show. Assuming that each of the three programming groups
you're a member of is composed of different personnel, except for your
presence, that would be three forms.

If a programming group has two different shows with the same people
involved, then the second show's form need only be a copy of the first form.
Mike Lehman