[rfu-membership] Membership Meeting Notes, Jan. 13, 2008

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:56:53 CST 2008

I have a couple questions/concerns.ideas.

1) I know that I have been sending email to the membership and
discussion lists. I also send 1 email for multiple shows, at least a
week in advance. I don't know how Janice is picking that data up.
Nevertheless, thanks for putting this together, Janice.
2) I actually think that absence notifications should go to the
general discussion list. This way, everyone knows that someone is not
coming in and can plan to substitute.

Thanks. -Noel

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24