[rfu-membership] open time slots

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 00:44:30 CDT 2008

ok, I think that I have caught up with removing/changing timeslots as
best as I could.

I have not changed Chilled Beats timeslot since I could not find the
Program in our database.

Brian, could you please fill out a Show Proposal Form so I can get
your show's info?
http://www.wrfu.net/proposal

-Noel

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 4:36 PM, RANDALL R HAWKINS
<lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>  I do not have a record of these shows signing the log or sending an e-mail
> that they would not air in June.  If you work with one of these shows and
> have information about these shows, please let us know.  I apologize now if
> I have missed something.  I did send an e-mail to the last e-mail contact
> listed for these shows, and I have not recieved a reply.
>
> At this point these time slots are considered open if another show or
> freelancer would like to use them.
>
> almost lunch  Thursday 11 AM 12 PM
>  the junction Thursday 10pm-Friday 12am
> William Jones Sunday 1-3pm
> electric koolaid Wednesday 12-2pm
> have the conversation Wednesday 10pm-Thursday 12am
>
> Lavana Hawkins

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24
Champaign, IL 61820-4420