[rfu-membership] Online Schedule Updates

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 00:51:26 CDT 2008

I regret to say that I have be fairly derelict in my duties, and have
only now tried to catch up with the scheduling duties.

This evening I've run through a bunch of email that Lavanna sent my
way, and I've tried to update the schedule.

Can everyone in membership please take a look at the schedule to make
sure it's up-to-date? Perhaps even have all active airshifters take a
look at the schedule to make sure their shows are on?

If their shows are not on, I need each show to fill out a Propose a
Show Form to ensure I have all their correct information.
http://www.wrfu.net/proposal

Thanks. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar