[rfu-membership] Re: Rfu-station post from pizza1182003@yahoo.com requires approval

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Thu Mar 6 15:57:06 CST 2008

Paula,

The rfu-station address is used mainly for official station
announcements (meeting reminders and minutes, etc.). Other issues can
be directed to the general mailing list rfu at lists.chambana.net.

Anyhow, on to your question. Where did you submit the form and
membership fee (online/office/etc.)? I'm passing your question to the
Membership and Training group (and to some of the people active in
that group) and they should be able to arrange for you to move your
application forward once they can confirm that they have your
application and membership fees.

The general process is that once you have completed the appropriate
training, paid the fees and made an application, the membership group
confirms that the slot you requested is available, and makes a
proposal to the next general meeting that your show be added to the
schedule.

Hope this helps,

Andrew