[rfu-membership] Re: rising stars production membership

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Mar 7 12:57:44 CST 2008

Paula,

I thought I'd sent a response to you yesterday on this, but it may
still be in draft form on my other computer.

I haven't been dealing with applications - this is the role of the
membership group - but I'm happy to try to help move this forward.

If you can let me know what time slot you were looking for, and the
individuals involved in the programming group, that would help us
identify whether progress has been made on the application, and help
us process it. Also, if you could let me know how/where you submitted
the application (so we can track it down if it's not being dealt with).

I thought one of the members at our meeting last Tuesday mentioned
being involved with Rising Star Production, but I wasn't aware that
there was an application currently under review - rather that you
were thinking of applying for additional time. I'm obviously mistaken
on that, but perhaps you could let me know what slots your group is
already involved with, as that is part of the application review
process.

Thanks for your patience with this. I'm copying the membership group,
who will be able to deal with the detail of this issue, and hopefully
bring a proposal to our next meeting on 18th March.

Andrew