[rfu-membership] Your application

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 7 19:49:56 CST 2008

Thank you for submitting your application and fees, Paulette.  I am sorry, that no one has gotten back to you yet, and I am glad that you let us know.

  We would like to track down your application and get it processed and you started in your show timeslot as soon as possible.  Did you submit your application online, or at the office, or give it to a person?  Do we need to get you scheduled for training -- or have you worked with someone who has a show already?

  As I understand the process (and I am pretty new myself) the membership group needs to look at your application, make sure that all members of your programming group are trained, check the schedule to be sure your requested time slot is open, and recomend your show at the next general meeting ( March 18, I think).  During that process training forms for each of your members and a program group form for your show will be filled out.

  We look forward to having you trained and being a part of the station.  Please, let us know where you submitted your application, and where you are at with the training.

  Lavana S. Hawkins