[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 12:23:58 CDT 2008

Thanks for your show submission.  We will be having a general meeting tomorrow at 1:00 in the IMC.  If you are able to make it to that meeting, we could set up your training and ask the general group for approval of your show.

  Unfortunately, the time spot that you have requested, has already been requested by a different new programming group, and is already up for approval at this meeting.  Is there another open time slot that can work for you?

  Lavana

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrote:
  Show Name : The Tipping Point

Show Description : A collectively produced and broadcast show featuring eclectic music and community news, art, and politics.

Show Genre : collage

Your WRFU.net Username : gergely

Your Real Name : John Gergely

Your Email Address : johngergely at gmail.com

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : natikh

2nd Cohost Real Name : Natalie Havlin

2nd Cohost Email Address : nhavlin at gmail.com

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Wed 8PM-10PM

Working Group : Technical;0;0;0;0;0

Training Request : 4-6PM Wednesday's with Ghost;9-11AM Saturday's with Ghost;0;0;0;0

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

-----
Submitted by gergely (http://www.wrfu.net/user/218) on Wed, 2008-05-14 21:42