[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Thu May 22 15:46:07 CDT 2008

Show Name : Chilled Beats

Show Description : Almost entirely a music show focusing on laid back beats and grooves. As the show gets rolling, hoping to get interviews with downtempo producers, have guest mixes, etc.

Show Genre : Downtempo, Trip Hop, Chilled Music

Your WRFU.net Username : mertz

Your Real Name : Brian Mertz

Your Email Address : djmertz at gmail.com

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : blah

2nd Cohost Real Name : Dan Blah

2nd Cohost Email Address : dan at ucimc.org

Additional Cohost Information : Dan is already paid up and trained (obviously). I have been trained within the last year, but I'm not sure if my dues are up to date.

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Wed 8PM-10PM

Working Group : Technical;0;0;0;0;0

Training Request : 12-2PM Tuesday's with Blah;12-2PM Thursday's with Blah;7-10PM Sunday's with Blah;0;0;0

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2

How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 2

-----