[rfu-membership] Andrew LLoyd Weber to ZZTop not on Monday

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 23 20:57:57 CDT 2008

Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top will not be airing this Monday May 26, 8-10 AM.  If anyone wants to use our time slot, please be aware that our show usually begins with a prerecorded 6 minute program called Classics for Kids that we have contracted with.  We will place this week's segment in the automation to air at 8 AM as usual -- so for that first 6 minutes please let it air -- then the rest of the two hour time slot is open this week.

  Lavana, Isaac, Judah Hawkins