[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-schedule] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 16:34:11 CST 2008

Jessica and Ryan,

I just wanted to check in with the both of you to check what the
status is on your application.

Have you been trained already and did all the membership registration stuff?

On a more personal note, I have the show from 10pm to 11pm on Tuesday
nights. For various reasons, I cannot schedule for longer than that
one hour timeslot. I would like to correct this, but in the meantime,
would you mind changing your requested timeslot to 11:30pm until 1pm
or until 1:30pm? That way, I can have an 1.5 hour timeslot, rather
than a 1 hour. Thanks. This is purely optional for you. You can tell
me to take a hike and I'll use my hour accordingly.

In any case, let me know what the status is on your training and membership.

Thanks. -Noel

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 10:00 AM,  <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> wrote:
> Show Name : Classic Beats
>
> Show Description : Classic hip hop and r&b from early 60's to early 2000's
>
> Your WRFU.net Username : Ryno137
>
> Your Real Name : Ryan
>
> Your Email Address : Gordysouth at yahoo.com
>
> 2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : Jess
>
> 2nd Cohost Real Name : Jessica
>
> 2nd Cohost Email Address : Jessygrl25 at aol.com
>
> What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group
>
> How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr
>
> How Often? : weekly
>
> What are your preferred time slots? : Tues 11PM-1AM
>
> Working Group : Membership and Training;0;0;0;0;0
>
> Training Request : Request another time slot (Submit this form, and the
> Membership Working Group will contact you directly to set up a time.);0
>
> Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no
>
> -----
> 2008-11-07 10:00</em>

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24