[rfu-membership] Renewals / Training / Meeting

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 23:06:49 CDT 2008

I was not able to get anything from the mailbox this morning.  I was there right at ten and didn't see Joy, yet.  I figured that I was a bit early and would be able to swing back past so I didn't hang around, but then I wasn't able to make it back by. I will try to get past there tomorrow to pick up the last batch of  mem forms and record them on our table.

If any trainers are still holding any completed training forms, you can let me know the names and drop them off in the office at some point for me to pick them up.  If you are able to e-mail the names now though, I will go ahead and mark them trained so that you all have an up to date list to use at tomorrow nights meeting.

It would also be helpful if trainers could just fill out a training form for themselves and write trainer across the top.  That seems the simplest way to me at least. so that I don't miss anyone.  I am open to any other ideas.

I will post an up to date list of mem renewals and training completed tomorrow afternoon.

I have not seen a recent announcement for the meeting tomorrow night.  I neglected to ask for a facilitator for this meeting when I was closing the last meeting.  Sorry.  This meeting has been pretty well talked about, but I will go ahead and post a little note.  I won't be there, but I have been saving messages that might be considered at this meeting, if anyone wants them.

Lavana