[rfu-membership] Re: Fwd: [Rfu-station] Upcoming Code Change

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 7 09:21:56 CDT 2008

I am copying Andrew and the membeship list with your question, Tom.
My understanding of the purpose of the two people in a programming group policy is that it fosters a sence of community, and that it makes it easier for shows to remain on the air consistently.   If a member is not really here, that doesn't happen.  That said, I also know that it is very common for the second person in a programming group to simply be a silent partner.  And really how a programming group works is up to the programming group.  So having a partner not be here has been an accepted policy.
Can you give us a date that we can check back with you, and be sure that your partner has been trained by?  Does that seem reasonable to everyone else?

Of course, the membership due will need to be paid for them, whether they are here or not.  Perhaps that is one of the forms I will be picking up today?

Lavana