[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] Upcoming Code Change

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Oct 7 12:45:34 CDT 2008

Tom - this seems a bona fide excuse for not doing re-training right
now, though Lavana has a point about the intent of requiring groups.
On the other hand, as Lavana also notes, we have various groups which
are using 'silent partners' - something I'd like to move away from
over time (though in this case Genevieve has been active and is absent
temporarily).

Let's look to find a solution that accommodates your group - perhaps
noting that Genevieve will undertake training as soon as she's back in
town, later this semester or in the Spring? I leave it to the
membership group/list to agree on a policy....

Andrew