[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] Upcoming Code Change

Tom Garza tgarza at precisiongraphics.com
Tue Oct 7 13:24:12 CDT 2008

We can perhaps discuss this at our next meeting
(tonight I believe?) and Gen and I are prepared
to abide by whatever the group decides. I will
say in advance that she and I cannot at this time
alter our present circumstances sufficiently in
order to strictly adhere to all of the various
rules and regulations as they currently stand, so
either an accommodation for non-complying groups
such as ourselves will need to be made, or else
we'll have to seek out a third partner in order
to satisfy WRFUs minimum requirements. I have in
fact for some time now been making attempts to do
just that, but as we have wanted to keep this as
a show by the local Native community, as well as
for it, it hasn't been easy and I've hitherto
proven to be unsuccessful.

So it's possible that we'll just have to give up
the show altogether as I can't, at the moment,
think of another alternative.

tom g.