[rfu-membership] Completed Training Forms

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 21:34:40 CDT 2008

Lavana,

I have not been sure what to do with completed training forms after my
training sessions.

I have placed my training form and one of my trainee's in the
upper-right pigeon hole in the studio beside the door. (Immediately to
the left when you walk into the station.) I think that the pigeon hole
is labeled "PQR".

I have some people who expressed interested training next week, and I
will place the completed training forms in the same location, unless
you tell me otherwise.

Cheers. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar