[rfu-membership] Re: rfu-membership Digest, Vol 24, Issue 9

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon Oct 20 13:54:30 CDT 2008

At present the rule is that no person can be in groups with more than
2 consecutive hours. We have one group at present where that is an
issue, but we voted on Saturday to ask them to resolve that situation.

So, as things stand we couldn't allocate the third hour to you. If you
and Anna were to find new group partners, within the station or
elsewhere, that would help resolve matters. It would be great if we
were to have programming through to midnight or later every evening -
at the moment Sunday (6-7pm) and Tuesday (6-8, 11 onward) are the only
gaps in our evening schedule, other than Saturday, where we seem to
have lost our 6-8pm show, and 8 to midnight is reserved for
simulcasts, but only rarely used.

Andrew