[rfu-membership] Training tonight

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:23:44 CDT 2008

I will have a stack of the new airshifter handbooks on the table in the
studio for tonight's 2 trainers and 9 attendees.  The back page is the
Training Form, which can be torn off and must be completed and turned in by
everyone after finishing the training session.  I could only print 11 copies
so far, as the IMC is out of printer ink.  If anyone has access to a campus
printer or any "free" printing, please let us know so we can make many more
copies.

-Stephen