[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Wed Sep 10 14:24:29 CDT 2008

Show Name : Utopist. Not Utopic.

Show Description : The show is basically talking about what people would be up to and what people would do if we all lived in an utopist society. Not utopic.

We would talk about the people in it, their hobbies, there ways of living and government.

There would never be a statement, only discussions and thoughts.

The slogan is the famous quote of Mr. Dostoevsky "Everyone is responsible to everyone for everything."

It would be outlet from reality why involving reality.
An outlet from news.
But not a degenerative outlet and non-consciensus as TV.

Show Genre : Political, Reflection, Music.

Your WRFU.net Username : pofmedia

Your Real Name : Angela

Your Email Address : angela.dec at gmail.com

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : luzmi

2nd Cohost Real Name : Marina Castillo

2nd Cohost Email Address : luzmarinacastilloperez at gmail.com

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 1hr

How Often? : bi-weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Sunday 6pm-7pm, Friday 7pm-8pm.

Working Group : Membership and Training;Automation and Traffic;0;0;0;0

Training Request : 12-2PM Tuesday's with Blah;9-11AM Saturday's with Ghost;7-10PM Sunday's with Blah;0;0;0

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : yes

If yes, which languages?  : Spanish

How many members of the proposing group identify as female? : 2

How many members of the proposing group identify as Latino/a? : 2

-----