[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-schedule] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 16:18:14 CDT 2008

Angela and Marina,

Thanks for submitting your proposal. I'm sorry for asking this in case
that I have either trained you or met you before, but at what stage
are you at in getting a show? Have you been trained? Have you filled
out the membership forms and paid your IMC and WRFU dues?

I just want to follow up your proposal form and tell you the next
steps in the process.

Thanks. -Noel

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:24 PM,  <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> wrote:
> Show Name : Utopist. Not Utopic.
>
> Show Description : The show is basically talking about what people would be
> up to and what people would do if we all lived in an utopist society. Not
> utopic.
>
> We would talk about the people in it, their hobbies, there ways of living
> and government.
> There would never be a statement, only discussions and thoughts.
>
> The slogan is the famous quote of Mr. Dostoevsky "Everyone is responsible to
> everyone for everything."
> It would be outlet from reality why involving reality.
> An outlet from news.
> But not a degenerative outlet and non-consciensus as TV.
>

> Show Genre : Political, Reflection, Music.
>
> Your WRFU.net Username : pofmedia
>
> Your Real Name : Angela
>
> Your Email Address : angela.dec at gmail.com
>
> 2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : luzmi
>
> 2nd Cohost Real Name : Marina Castillo
>
> 2nd Cohost Email Address : luzmarinacastilloperez at gmail.com
>
> What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group
>
> How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 1hr
>
> How Often? : bi-weekly
>
> What are your preferred time slots? : Sunday 6pm-7pm, Friday 7pm-8pm.
> Working Group : Membership and Training;Automation and Traffic;0;0;0;0
>
> Training Request : 12-2PM Tuesday's with Blah;9-11AM Saturday's with
> Ghost;7-10PM Sunday's with Blah;0;0;0
>
> Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no
>
> Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : yes
>
> If yes, which languages?  : Spanish
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as female? : 2
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as Latino/a? : 2
>
> -----
> 2008-09-10 14:24</em>

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24