[rfu-membership] Re: Training sessions

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Sep 17 16:07:06 CDT 2008

That could be useful. Remember that the training should be in two
parts: 45 minutes for sections 1-3 of the manual, and at least 45
minutes in studio. The more hands-on experience with equipment
trainees can get in that portion, the better.

So, if we're training people during our shows we should set aside
about 45 minutes before or after to cover the non-studio portions. In
particular, I think I've stressed to most of you the importance of
clarifying our consensus model and emphasizing the participatory (and
non-hierarchical) nature of our structures.

Andrew