[rfu-membership] Re: Training sessions

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:11:47 CDT 2008

Ah, yes, I forgot about the manual module for the training. I have
been only doing the studio portion for so long that I had forgotten
about that.

In that case, I can show up early by appointment to do training on
Tuesdays. So that would make my available training slot 9:30-11:00pm
by appointment only.

-Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar