[rfu-membership] Re: Schedule updates

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 12:57:53 CDT 2008

Not sure about Sabaah Nuur, DoE, and Back in the Day.

FYI, I did a quick search on the email lists for the Junction, and I did not
see anything saying that they were on hiatus.

So I have updated the schedule a bit. Here's where I am at:

   - Completed:
      - Audio Conspiracy - added to the schedule
      - Lolaka ya Afrika - Removed  from schedule
      - Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top - removed the schedule
      - More CFK - added to schedule
      - ABC Slides - added to schedule
      - The Junction - re-added to schedule
   - Pending:
   - Amplified Librarians - I made the show, but did not schedule. I'm
      unsure what time; they indicated two slots: Monday 6-7 p.m. or
Tuesday 1-2
      p.m. Awaiting for response from airshifters or membership group
      - The Early Show - Waiting for show proposal

Let me know if I'm missing anything.

Thanks. -Noel

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 9:12 PM, RANDALL R HAWKINS <lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> I have no contact listed for
> Sabaah Nuur
> Daughters of Eve
> Back in the Day
>
> Ray sent me a message that Back in the Day is most likely gone, but not
sure
> how we can verify that until Oct 7 when all memberships and shows will
only
> be those that renewed, which doesn't seem like a good idea, because we
need
> the spot for people to use . . .
>
> I am sending Lolaka ya Afrika and Radio Triple R  messages, pretty sure
RRR

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24