[rfu-membership] December show log report

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 10 23:46:20 CST 2009

Sorry this is so extremely late.

December was a difficult month, and we missed quite a bit of live programming, and quite a bit of that was done without notice being given. With the holidays and bad weather, it is not surprising that our live programming would be down, however our license does require us to maintain a certain amount. Andrew knows those numbers, I am not sure what they are. Another concern is that several shows did not give notice when they were not able to air. It really is helpful when shows do this. There are times when others go in and use the studio if they know that someone else is not there. This helps keep up our live programming.
Special Thanks to these shows for consistent programming this month. With all of the difficulties it is very much appreciated.
Aired each week scheduled in December:
Sunday
NONE
Monday
More CFK
Radio Triple R
Tuesday
NONE
Wednessday
11th Indian
The Tipping Point
Thursday
Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top
Friday
Sonic Asylum
Saturday
NONE
Special thanks to these shows for having aired over 90% of the year so far!
The ABC Sides
More CFK
Amplified Librarians (sorry to lose this show)
Radio Triple R
Radio Edit
11th Indian
The Tipping Point
Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top
Seed of Faith
Sonic Asylum

Show Name

December Report

Year percent

Sunday

The ABC Sides 12-2am

Missed twice withourt notice

92%

Clean Through the Word 8-10am

Missed twice without notice

77%

Audio Conspiracy 8-10pm

Missed twice without notice

77%

mixx-vibez 10pm-12am

Missed 4 times without notice

38%

Monday

More CFK 8-10 am

Aired all five weeks

100%

Kingdom Building Ministries 10am-12pm

Missed one week with notice

85%

Amplified Librarians 6-7pm

Missed twice without notice

92%

Radio Triple R 7-9pm

Aired all five weeks

100%

Friction Radio 9-11pm

Missed twice without notice

69%

Extensions 11pm-12am

Missed twice without notice

77%

Tuesday

Radio Edit 8-9pm

Missed twice without notice

92%

New messages 9-10pm

Did not air, no notice given

38%

(un) civil music 10-11pm

Missed 4 times with notice

69%

Wednesday

11th Indian 6-7pm

Aired all 5 weeks

100%

Muslim Mosaic 7-8pm

Missed 3 times without notice

69%

The Tipping Point 8-10pm

Aired all 5 weeks

100%

Mykel’s Midnight Melodies

Did not air, no notice given

0%

Thursday

A Critical Ear 6-7 pm

Missed 2 weeks with notice

77%

Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top 7-8pm

Aired all five weeks

92%

Nomadic Coral Reef 8-10pm

Missed 3 times, 2 with notice

62%

Friday

Progressive Personal Finance / Simply Living 8-9am

Missed 3 times with notice

62%

Heads Up 9-11am

Missed once with notice

85%

Seed of Faith 12-2pm

Missed 2 times without notice

92%

The Early Show 6-8pm

Missed 4 times, notice given once

38%

Sonic Asylum 8-10pm

Aired all 5 weeks

92%

The Show 10pm-12am

Signed log twice – possible remote broadcast ?

62%

Saturday

Blu Flame Radio 12-2 am

Missed 3 weeks without notice