[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] December show log report

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Wed Feb 11 09:20:41 CST 2009

Hi, radio:edit is listed as having missed twice without notice. I believe I
sent out an email in both cases within 24 hours after the show would have
aired (b/c I thought that was sufficient notice). What kind of notice should
I provide in the future? Trying to do things right ...

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:46 PM, RANDALL R HAWKINS <lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net

Joe Futrelle
Person