[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] December show log report

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 12 10:12:41 CST 2009

I have a message January 6 that radio edit was not airing that night.  When I prepare the January report that will be noted.  I am a bit behind in my recordkeeping and what I just sent out was the Decemeber report -- very late, sorry.  The two weeks noted that you were not on the air, and there was no notice were 12/7-12/13, and 12/14-12/20.  Sorry if I missed a message about either one of those weeks.  If you believe you sent a message then and I missed it, I will be glad to update the report.

Your message Jan 6 was sent to rfu at lists.chambana.net.  I think that is the general list.  I am on that list and I will recieve any notice sent there. That is the list that anyone who may want to come in and use the timeslot will be on, so it is an important one to post to when you are missing. Letting us know within 24 hours after you have missed is good for recordkeeping.  Letting the general membership know beforehand when possible is great for someone hopefully using the slot.  Obviously that is not always possible.  I know my family has had to give a late notice because of problems that have come up.

As Noel said, the list you are asked to send to is the membership list at
rfu-membership at lists.chambana.net . Then it is nice to also send a message to rfu at lists.chambana.net as you did in January.

Lavana