[rfu-membership] Re: time slot question

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Feb 17 16:42:10 CST 2009

Hi,

My understanding is that the schedule online should be up to date,
though it's difficult to know with a volunteer-based station, so it's
unlikely the Friday night/Sat morning slot is available. Not all
volunteers have website IDs, so it's not a useful indicator of whether
a show is broadcasting.

I'm copying the Membership group, who might have more information
about whether the Friday-night show is currently broadcasting.

Andrew