[rfu-membership] Proposed schedule change: Tiger Beats

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sat Mar 7 21:13:47 CST 2009

Tiger Beats is looking to move from Saturday 7-8pm to Tuesday 6-8pm.

The Tuesday slot is currently open, and we have no competing
proposals. This is an increase in hours for Tiger Beats, but still
within our 2-hour limit.

I'd like to propose that we agree it by email, by Monday evening. I'd
like comments from RFU-membership members, supporting or opposing this
proposal, on list between now and 9pm on Monday.

If we can reach consensus (i.e. no dissenting voices) we will amend
the online schedule, and let the Tiger Beats volunteers know they can
switch. We will also inform the next general meeting of the change,
giving a final opportunity for concerns to be raised.

Andrew