[rfu-membership] Hawkins leaving WRFU

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 29 06:51:47 CDT 2009

We have enjoyed our time with the radio station tremendously.  It has provided a unique learning experience for all of us.  However, we have had to come to an exptremely difficult -- gut wrenching -- decision. Our life situation has changed to the extent that Isaac and Judah will now be pursuing their education in a more formal setting.  We are leaving the radio station.  We apologize for doing this at a time when the station is working out a system of volunteers, station manager, etc, but we will need to withdraw our names from membership and involvement.

This also means there is now an open time slot Mondays 8-10 AM and Thursday nights 7-8 PM.

Randy will still help to build the enclosure.

The Hawkins Family