[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] Hawkins leaving WRFU

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 29 21:55:27 CDT 2009

I want to express my appreciation for the work that all of the Hawkins
family has done for RFU. You have set a great example of what the
station is and can be. I wish you all well in your future endeavors,
know that  the experience will be one that your sons will benefit from
in the future, and hope that  if circumstances change, that you might be
back with us.
Mike Lehman