[rfu-membership] DJ training plans!

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:57:33 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm employed at the IMC as a WRFU trainer only through the end of
September.  I shall do one more training;  to those of you interested, when
are you free early next week (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday)?  Let's work
something out.

We'll need the studio and about 90 minutes.  Take a look at
http://www.wrfu.net/station/schedule/week to see when there's no show.  Know
that the 4-6 public affairs programming could be overridden if necessary.

Be advised that the next general membership meeting, which gets to approve
your show or not, meets on the following Tuesday Oct. 6 at 8PM.  Before then
you can propose a show through the website if you have a group of at least 2
people who can join the IMC and get trained.  The other option is to join &
get trained yourself, at which point you can broadcast "freelance" anytime
there is no other show going on.  Maybe to warm up to a full show.

Happy moment of potential,
Jacob