[rfu-membership] Wing T Sports Show airing tonight 6-8pm

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 15:16:53 CDT 2009

Mark Mammen and David Williams proposed a show, "The Wing T Sports Show"
over a month ago.  The timeslot they requested is 6-8pm Sundays, which has
been open.  They are going to air their first show tonight, even though the
general membership hasn't yet approved their show.

Today I trained them both; Mark has joined WRFU/IMC and David expects to
within a week.  (As I understand it they can unofficially begin since the
time slot is open and Mark is fully prepared to freelance.)

Best,
Jacob

Show Name : The "Wing-T" Sports Show