[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Mon Jan 4 11:34:26 CST 2010

Show Name : The List

Show Description : Various music, mostly 80's and 90's stuff, mixed in between segments discussing movies and other media popularities. Every week would feature lists, rankings and favorites on different medias such as movies, tv, and music. The music we played and the lists we discussed would probably be themed with each other (different ever week of course)

Show Genre : Entertainment/Comedy/Trivia

Your WRFU.net Username : Slackers_Selection5

Your Real Name : Nathan Hinds

Your Email Address : slackers_selection at yahoo.com

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : Slackers5

2nd Cohost Real Name : Tyler Mitchell

2nd Cohost Email Address : aschopp at heylroyster.com

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 1hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : WED at 8PM-9PM

Working Group : Programming and Scheduling;Technical;0;0;0;0

Training Request : 9;0

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2

How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 2

-----