[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Tue Jan 12 09:32:42 CST 2010

Show Name : The List

Show Description : Recently, I filled this out requesting a show for the 8PM slot on Wednesday nights that you currently have free. Due to certain things that have come up, Wednesday nights are no longer good for me. However, it appears that you currently have Thursday nights at the same time free, so I was wondering if it would be ok to request that timeslot instead?

Thanks very much, I look forward to hearing from you.

Show Genre : Misc./General Variety

Your WRFU.net Username : slackers_selection5

Your Real Name : Nathan

Your Email Address : slackers_selection at yahoo.com

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : Slackers5

2nd Cohost Real Name : Tyler

2nd Cohost Email Address : aschopp at heylroyster.com

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 1hr;1.5hr;2hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : THURS 8PM-9PM, THURS 8PM-10PM

Working Group : Programming and Scheduling;0;0;0;0;0

Training Request : 9;0

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2

How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 2

-----

believed to be clean.