[Rfu-station] Please Update Your Show's Info!!!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 17:24:49 CST 2007

This note from Dan will tell you what you need to do in order to update
your show's info on the RFU website. Many shows have never put their
info on the website. Now is the opportunity to get more exposure for
your show and let listeners know more about it.
Mike Lehman

Hey all,

You may or may not have noticed that we have made some significant
changes to the website recently.  We am not done.  We still have some
design work to do but layout wise, I feel pretty good about where we
are.  There will be some additional content items added including
*hopefully* a list of the upcoming programs to go with the existing.

What is most important is that you check out the full list of programs
and the weekly schedule to make sure it is properly updated:

http://www.wrfu.net/station/schedule/week - full schedule
http://www.wrfu.net/station/programs - full list of programs

If you notice your show missing and it should be drop a line to
rfu-membership at list.chambana.net so we can get it sorted and put on
the website.

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, suggestions, or
anything really regarding the website that you would like to say send
it over to rfu-tech at lists.chambana.net and we will work on it.

Thanks,
--
Daniel