[Rfu-station] IMC Electronics Sale -- Will we have one?

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 16:48:06 CDT 2007

We have been collecting items for the Electronics Sale for several weeks.  We have one box of video cards, a box of microphones and one lamp.  Not enough for a sale.

  When the sale was suggested, I understood that rfu actually already had some stuff that they wanted to put in the sale.  Where is that stuff?  Who is going to sort through it and put it on the shelves in the basement with the one lamp that is there?  When are you doing that?

  I need to put an ad in the paper on Monday if we are actually having a sale.  Right now, I will not be doing that.  So if you want a sale, and have stuff to put in one, please let me know.

  Lavana S. Hawkins