[Rfu-station] IMC Electronics Sale -- Will we have one?

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 14 19:42:58 CDT 2007

We went through the vault today, and decided that there is barely enough electronics items to have a very small sale.  I will not be advertising in the paper.  We will just put a sign outside the north door into the basement near the Family Room. We will use the days and times that were listed on the flier and have been announced on the PSAs for the public.

  These are:
  October 19, Fri: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
  October 20, Sat: 7:00 a.m. – noon

  We had also previously announced that the sale would be open Thursday evening to IMC members only.  This day will be cancelled.  There will be no members only sale.  We just don't have enough items to support this.

  We had originally planned to set the sale up Wed evening. This will not be necessary since we are not having a members only sale on Thurs.  We will be setting up the sale Thurs evening beginning at 7:30 for any that would like to help out.  Attendance will be taken and will count towards your membership requirement of meeting attendance. If anyone has any donations to drop off, they can still do so during office hours 10-12 or Thurs night when we are setting up.

  Lavana S. Hawkins
RANDALL R HAWKINS <lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    We have been collecting items for the Electronics Sale for several weeks.  We have one box of video cards, a box of microphones and one lamp.  Not enough for a sale.

  When the sale was suggested, I understood that rfu actually already had some stuff that they wanted to put in the sale.  Where is that stuff?  Who is going to sort through it and put it on the shelves in the basement with the one lamp that is there?  When are you doing that?

  I need to put an ad in the paper on Monday if we are actually having a sale.  Right now, I will not be doing that.  So if you want a sale, and have stuff to put in one, please let me know.

  Lavana S. Hawkins