[Rfu-station] KOR e-mail announcement to forward

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 17:00:45 CDT 2007

Please cut and paste this announcement into a personal e-mail and send it to all families with school age children or teachers in Champaign Schools that you know.  Since it runs until 5:00, families in Urbana or other area schools may be interested also.

  Kids on the Radio Event
  Oct 29th Monday (no school Champaign Unit 4)
  2:00 - 5:00 P.M.
  IMC Building
  202 S. Broadway, Urbana, IL

  WRFU radio station is giving all young people a chance to be on the radio on Monday Oct 29th from 2-5 P.M.  There will be tables where kids can prepare to announce music, make public service announcements or work up a radio show skit.  Children can practice on a stage and they can then perform in a live radio show from our radio studio.  There will also be an art area open for use.  The radio show will be recorded and families will be able to purchase discs of the program to listen to later.  Come on down and be on the radio; everyone has voice!

  Donations will be accepted during this event to help WRFU raise a new radio tower to better serve our community.

  For more information you can contact
  Lavana S. Hawkins
  217/355-8799
  lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net