[Rfu-station] fliers for KOR

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 17:12:50 CDT 2007

I have put up or submitted fliers for the Kids on the Radio Event at Champaign Library, Urbana Free Library, the Conservatory of Music, C4A Music School, downtown Champaign, and in the IMC.

  I would like to let area teachers know about this program.  If you have a child in Champaign Unit 4 schools (or even other area schools, since it goes until 5:00), please let them know.  If you would like a flier to give them, two choices have been attached to this e-mail that you can use, or I can give you something.  If you can think of somewhere else that would be a good place to put a flier, let me know.  If you are working at the Farmer's Market Booth, please talk to families with children.

  I am sending out a news release about this event, since it is great photo op  and good press for both the IMC and WRFU.

  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP THE DAY OF THE EVENT, THAT WOULD BE PARTICULARLY GRAND, GLORIOUS, AND OVERWHELMINGLY WONDERFUL!  More adults would certainly help keep things running smoothly.

  Lavana S. Hawkins