[Rfu-station] Re: [Rfu-finance] finance meeting wed at 7:30

Salvo & Bee theblackoutforecast at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:48:51 CDT 2007

I will not be attending the finance meeting, however I'd like to
update everyone on the Farmer's Market. Please share info during the
meeting for me.

First off, I've completed and mailed both the community group and
vendor applications (the latter was necessary because we intend to
sell t-shirts and bumper stickers, although we will still hold a
community group slot), so whoever checks the mail, please be on the
lookout for something from Tom Carrino, Market Director of Market at
the Square. He should be sending something letting us know if our
application was accepted and how we should pay. Please also email me
when you receive this, so I'm aware.

Second, I've applied for all the remaining Saturdays from September 22
on to the end, November 10. There is absolutely no way that I will be
able to participate in all (or even half) of these dates, so here's
where you folks also come in. I've attached a basic sign-up sheet for
the Saturdays, so please, pretty please, help your station out and
sign up for a seat at the ol' Farmer's Market. Please, please, please!
Seriously - I can only make the dates that I've already signed up for.

Third, Scott and I will be able to (wo)man the table at the first
Saturday from 7 a.m. on, but as a newbie, I've absolutely no idea how
to run the station from location. Someone can please show up and teach
Scott and I?

That about covers it. Thanks in advance for helping out!

Brianne