[Rfu-station] You Know you Gotta Get Rid of It!- You Know You Want It!: The Great IMC Electronics Sale, Oct. 18, 19, 20

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 20 23:27:35 CDT 2007

RFU is organizing the Great IMC Electronics Sale. The sale will be held
in the Family Room. The first day is open exclusively to other IMC
members on Thursday Oct. 18, then is open to the public on October 19
and 20.

Electronics Garage Sale Donations
The IMC is accepting donations for our electronics garage sale coming up
on Oct. 18, 19, and 20. Until the sale, bring your _working_ electronic
items to the first floor IMC offices any weekday between 10am and noon
or Friday evenings between 5 and 7 p.m.
We are accepting
Radios
Speakers
Microphones
Head phones
LCD Monitors
Computers
Televisions
CDs and CD players
DVDs and DVD players
Ipods and mp3 players
Any similar items
We are sorry, but we can't accept:
Any item that doesn’t work
Cassette tapes
VCR tapes
Vinyl records or 8-tracks
CRT monitors (but if you REALLY need one at the sale, we can find one
for you in the basement!)
X-rated stuff
Bring your items to the IMC in downtown Urbana on the north side of
Lincoln Square Mall at 202 S. Broadway. If you have any questions or
need more information you can call Randall Hawkins at 355-8799. Once
again, donations can be dropped off at the IMC any weekday between 10am
and noon or Friday evenings between 5 and 7 p.m.