[Rfu-station] New WRFU administrative phone number

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Apr 8 18:13:51 CDT 2008

WRFU has a new phone number for administrative purposes:
(217) 278 3933  x25

Voicemail messages can be left there, and will be picked up by
members of our emergency contact list (currently Noel and myself). If
you can volunteer to be on this list please let me know. It may make
sense over time to have a representative of each working group on the
list for receiving these messages, so messages can be routed
appropriately.

Thanks to OJC and Dan for making this a reality.

Andrew

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager
WRFU-LP, Urbana 104.5FM