[Rfu-station] Meeting Tuesday @8pm

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Aug 31 15:48:45 CDT 2008

A reminder that the next WRFU meeting will be this Tuesday at 8pm.

Remember that all members must renew their memberships by the meeting
on Tuesday. If you have any issues, please let me know. We will
provide space before and after the meeting for individuals to renew
their memberships.

Items for discussion:
* Collating details of membership renewals
* Arranging details for (re)training workshops
* Reports from working groups [membership/training; automation; tech;
outreach; finance]; deciding/announcing next meeting of each group
* Proposal that WRFU join AMARC, the world body of community radio
stations

Other items are welcome - let me know in advance, or mention it at the
start of the meeting.

Andrew