[Rfu-station] Farmers' Market volunteers

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Aug 29 12:39:54 CDT 2008

Thanks to those who stepped up to the plate last week and ran our
stand at the Market.

We need people to make sure we have a stand *this* Saturday. This is
our last opportunity for some weeks - after this our next dates are 13
and 20 September.

Can you do 8-10 or 10-12 on Saturday?

It's quite simple:
- Bring the cart from the IMC to the market by 8am. Everything you
need is in the cart.
- Answer questions from members of the public, encouraging them to get
involved with WRFU and the IMC; collect any donations for materials
sold (such as bumper stickers, CDs, and t-shirts)
- Close down and bring materials back to the IMC at 12.

We could also do with volunteers to arrange t-shirt printing sessions
at the IMC, so we can produce t-shirts for sale at the market and
elsewhere.

Finally, remember that membership dues are, well, due by Tuesday 2nd
at 8pm. If you have not paid your dues by that stage, your show will
not remain in the IMC schedule. If you have any questions or
difficulties please do contact me directly. Fees are in two parts:
WRFU membership fee - $18 per person
IMC membership donation - from $25 per year [can be waived on request
in case of need]
Both amounts are due from each member (unless a waiver of the IMC
portion is requested)

In addition, you may wish to make a donation towards our tower fund.
Every little helps, and we're in the process of applying for some
grants that may *double* the impact of the funds we gather now.

Andrew