[Rfu-station] Don't forget the Training Form

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 22:23:47 CST 2008

Thanks to all the shows that have filled out a show form!!

  At some point in the week someone rearranged the table where the forms are laying, so the Training Form was no longer visible.  Each member also needs to fill out one of these forms please, and sign that they are aware of member responsibilities. Completed forms can be turned into the box provided between the two stacks of different forms. Please leave the blank forms where I have placed them on the table while we are completing this process over the next couple of weeks.

  So far I have show forms from
  Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top
  The Cuban Missel Crisis
  The Eleventh Indian
  Shakil Mustafa
  Almost Lunch
  Kingdom Building Ministries
  The Logic Consortium
  Sonic Narcissism
  Have the Conversation
  Civil Music
  The Show
  Friction Radio

  Please fill out your training form the next time you are in the studio, and your show form if you have not done so yet.  Thanks for your help with this project,

  Lavana